- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Patrick Nero Items
George Washington's meeting with Loyola on Wednesday reunites a pair of longtime friends. As certain as it is that the Colonials' Mike Lonergan and the Greyhounds' Jimmy Patsos will stalk the Smith Center sidelines, it's just as sound an assumption they'll rehash their two hours of competition later in the evening.
Patrick Nero is on the move. Meetings with donors and students here. Appearances at alumni gatherings there. The George Washington athletic director's day is packed, with little free time at his disposal.
Mike Lonergan was stuck with a label seven years ago. The risk to get rid of it paid off in the last week.
George Washington will introduce Mike Lonergan as its basketball coach Monday during a noon press conference in Foggy Bottom.
Mike Lonergan is coming home, taking the men's basketball coaching job at George Washington after six successful seasons in Vermont.
Karl Hobbs was fired Monday as men's basketball coach at George Washington after 10 seasons at the school.
A person familiar with the situation says Karl Hobbs has resigned as men's basketball coach at George Washington after 10 seasons at the school.
Patrick Nero spent nearly the last six years as the commissioner of the America East. A yearning to find his way back to a school led him to become George Washington's next athletic director.