- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
- Ronnie Biggs of ‘Great Train Robbery’ fame dies, 84
- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
- Rep. Steve Stockman: Give my campaign $10, and you’ll get an Obama barf bag
Latest Patrick Peterson Items
Brilliant newcomers and seasoned stars. A winning blend for any team, including The Associated Press 2011 NFL All-Pro Team.
Calvin Johnson took one look at the voting and smiled broadly.
Lions receiver Calvin Johnson and Vikings defensive end Jared Allen were the leading vote getters for The Associated Press 2011 NFL All-Pro Team, each falling one vote short of being unanimous choices.
The usual names _ Tom Brady, Ray Lewis, Troy Polamalu, Tony Gonzalez _ are headed for Hawaii, barring a trip to the Super Bowl.
Tom Brady is one of eight Patriots and Patrick Willis one of eight 49ers to make the Pro Bowl, the most on each roster.
One of the fears at the end of the 4 1/2-month lockout was how much all the missed practice and meeting time would affect rookies.
Down on the bayou, they've been saying, "Honey Badger for Heisman," for months.
It has been LSU's year in college football, and it was the Tigers' night at the 21st annual College Football Awards.
Patrick Peterson of the Arizona Cardinals has tied the NFL record by returning his fourth punt for a touchdown in Sunday's game against the St. Louis Rams.