- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Patrick Roy Items
Colorado is in the mix for one of the top playoff seeds in the Western Conference, and first-year coach Patrick Roy thinks the Avalanche are one of the NHL's biggest surprises.
Patrick Roy returned to the Colorado Avalanche to restore the glory years he helped forge, and he's enjoying the ride with a young team playing at a high level.
Semyon Varlamov showed there were no lingering effects from a disappointing finish at the Winter Olympics.
Leading 3-0 with only 11:25 left, the Colorado Avalanche committed a seemingly meaningless penalty to give the New York Islanders a power play.
Semyon Varlamov celebrated his new contract with another stellar performance in net.
Tyler Johnson stole the spotlight in a matchup of two top rookies.
Semyon Varlamov preferred his play do his talking, and it spoke volumes for the Colorado Avalanche.
Semyon Varlamov stopped 33 shots and Nick Holden scored his first NHL goal to break a second-period tie, lifting the Avalanche to a 4-1 win over the Washington Capitals on Sunday night.
The Colorado Avalanche have been the talk of hockey for weeks because of their fast start under a fiery new coach.