- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Patrick Sharp
Andrew Shaw stopped a long scoring drought. Jonathan Toews had another big game. The Chicago Blackhawks had 13 players with at least one point.
Colorado is in the mix for one of the top playoff seeds in the Western Conference, and first-year coach Patrick Roy thinks the Avalanche are one of the NHL's biggest surprises.
The swirling snow came down in waves, dancing around the upper deck before eventually descending to the temporary ice rink in the middle of a football field.
Latvia's Kristers Gudlevskis got hit with so many shots, you began wondering whether he'd need a cut man by the end.
The Chicago Blackhawks head into the NHL's Olympic break in prime position to defend their Stanley Cup title.
Patrick Kane learned of his grandfather's death shortly before game time, and he handled the pain in the only way he could imagine.
After struggling to score any goals for four games, the San Jose Sharks had plenty of moves left for a shootout.
Once the Chicago Blackhawks got rolling, there was little the Vancouver Canucks could do to stop them.
The offensively challenged and banged-up Detroit Red Wings proved to the defending Stanley Cup champions that they're still tough to beat.
Playing against one of the league's top teams brought out the best in the Canadiens.
Steve Yzerman and the rest of Hockey Canada spent months looking at the country's top players, trying to figure out the best way to blend talent into a team good enough to win Olympic gold.
San Jose coach Todd McLellan gushed about the Sharks' defense and effort. He also praised goalie Alex Stalock.
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Evgeni Malkin scored twice in his return from injury, and the Pittsburgh Penguins beat the Winnipeg Jets 6-5 on Sunday.
NEWARK, N.J. (AP) — Patrick Sharp scored three goals and the Chicago Blackhawks avoided a rare second straight loss with a 5-3 victory over the New Jersey Devils on Friday night.
"What do you say we get back here and do it again next year?" forward Patrick Sharp said to a big cheer at the rally.
"It's tough to follow that speech by Corey Crawford," Toews said after he carried the Cup onto the stage.