- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
- U.S. vet held in North Korea says statement was coerced
Latest Patrick Smyth Items
Denver coach John Fox remained hospitalized Sunday as he awaits aortic valve replacement surgery in North Carolina.
Denver coach John Fox remained hospitalized Sunday as he awaits aortic value replacement surgery in North Carolina.
Denver Broncos coach John Fox needs heart surgery and will miss several weeks, team spokesman Patrick Smyth confirmed Saturday night.
Broncos coach John Fox needs heart surgery and will miss several weeks, team spokesman Patrick Smyth confirmed Saturday night.
Team spokesman Patrick Smyth said the 58-year-old Fox "is in good spirits and he told me he did not suffer a heart attack and he's undergoing additional tests to determine the best course of action."
Denver coach John Fox was kept overnight for observation at a Charlotte, N.C., hospital after feeling light-headed playing golf during the Broncos' bye week Saturday.
The latest distraction for the Denver Broncos comes from All-Pro linebacker Von Miller, who insisted Monday he did nothing wrong in the face of reports he could miss four games for violating the NFL's drug policy.
A person with knowledge of the situation says Pro Bowl linebacker Von Miller will miss the first month of the season for violating the NFL's drug policy, pending an appeal.
The Denver Broncos are heading into their self-proclaimed "Super Bowl or Bust" season with a series of busts.