- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
Latest patrick stewart Items
LeVar Burton has enlisted his fellow "Star Trek" cast mates Patrick Stewart and William Shatner for future fundraising events to revive the children's television series "Reading Rainbow."
Continuity problems in the X-Men movies show that the producers don't respect their viewers enough to keep things consistent.
Costumes from the "X-Men" movie franchise are now part of the National Museum of American History's collection.
In a community where even noses change on a regular basis, the Beverly Hills Hotel has made a name for itself as an enduring Hollywood institution.
Sir Patrick Stewart wasn't about to miss the chance to appear on the same stage with Meryl Streep, Tina Fey and Kevin Kline.
Headlines exploded on Wednesday after Sir Patrick Stewart tweeted a photo of himself chowing down on his "first ever pizza slice" at the ripe old age of 72.
Serious theater fans have a reason to suddenly freak out: Sir Ian McKellen and Sir Patrick Stewart will team up on Broadway this fall in two of the most iconic plays of the 20th century.
Serious theater fans have a reason to suddenly freak out: Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart will team up on Broadway this fall in two of the most iconic plays of the 20th century.
Imagine having William Shatner supply your outgoing voicemail message. Or maybe you'd prefer Morgan Freeman coolly telling callers to wait for the beep. Or perhaps having Betty White joke around is more your speed.