- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Patrick Swayze Items
When "Scandal" debuted last spring, its premise seemed clear-cut and comfortable.
The army invading the United States in "Red Dawn," an ill-advised remake of the campy 1984 original, was changed in post-production from Chinese to North Korean. With a few snips here, a few re-dubs there, the filmmakers re-edited and re-shot, fearful of offending China and its increasingly important movie-going market.
The musical based on the 1990 film "Ghost" won't be haunting Broadway for long.
"Lady and the Tramp," "Heaven Can Wait," "A Star Is Born" and "Gone With the Wind" are just some of the films perfect for a romantic evening this Feb. 14.
Barbara Orbison, widow of rock n' roll pioneer Roy Orbison, died Tuesday on the 23rd anniversary of her husband's death, a family spokeswoman said. She was 60.
It's a good thing nobody told Steven Spielberg that Emily Watson is afraid of horses when she signed on to his new movie "War Horse."
The Broadway-bound casting of the musical "Ghost" will be hauntingly familiar.
In honor of the new "Footloose," here are the most notable films that tripped the light fantastic.
Pancreatic cancer is notoriously lethal _ there are almost as many deaths from it each year as there are new cases. The deaths this week of Apple founder Steve Jobs and Nobelist Ralph Steinman bring unusual attention to this less-well-known type of cancer.