- Spain, Morocco break up jihadist recruitment cell, arrest 7
- Muslim insurgents shoot then set on fire Buddhist teacher in Thailand
- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
- Saving trees? EPA wastes $1.5 million storing unneeded pamphlets in warehouse
- Scott Brown Senate bid in New Hampshire may launch soon
- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
By Bob Dole
The industrious island has proved itself worthy of U.S. inclusion
Topic - Patsy Ramsey
Newly released court documents reveal that a 1999 grand jury indicted John Ramsey and Patsy Ramsey for child abuse resulting in death and being an accessory to a crime, including murder.
A grand jury had been set to indict John and Patsy Ramsey on charges related to the killing of their daughter, 6-year-old beauty queen JonBenet, according to a Monday media report.