- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Patti Davis
The daughter of former President Ronald Reagan said this week that her father would not have stood in front of same-sex marriage, saying that opposing it would have clashed against his governing philosophy.
"I also think because he wanted government out of people's lives that he would not understand the intrusion of government banning such a thing. This is not what he would have thought government should be doing," Ms. Davis said.
Ms. Davis said that many people have wrongly tried to claim the Reagan legacy.