- In Colorado, a pot holiday tries to go mainstream
- Ukraine PM vows to find ‘bastards’ behind anti-Semitic fliers
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation in South Korea
- Militants kill 14 Algerian soldiers in ambush
- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
Latest Patty Murray Items
U.S. Sen. Patty Murray, D-Wash, will help cut the ribbon at the new Veterans Administration Outpatient Clinic in Walla Walla.
Democrats are trying to get the female vote in November with a public relations campaign about “equal pay for equal work,” yet they are not practicing what they preach. The White House and Senate Democratic leaders employ fewer women as top aides, so they earn less.
The U.S. House on Monday passed a measure to save the popular Green Mountain Lookout in Washington's Glacier Peak Wilderness, which a federal judge had ordered removed after an environmental group sued.
House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan unveiled an updated Republican budget plan Tuesday that would slash $5.1 trillion in federal spending over coming decade and promises to balance the government's books with wide-ranging cuts in programs like food stamps and government-paid health care for the poor and working class.
U.S. Sen. Patty Murray, D-Wash., is concerned about the Obama administration's proposed budget for the Hanford Nuclear Reservation.
U.S. Sen. Patty Murray and Rep. Suzan DelBene on Tuesday brought their fight to raise the national minimum wage to $10.10 an hour to Seattle, where advocates want to raise it $5 higher.
U.S. Sen. Patty Murray, 63, plans to seek a fifth six-year term in 2016.
It's not exactly surprising that Sen. Patty Murray, Washington Democrat, is taking the Seattle Seahawks in this Sunday's Super Bowl over the Denver Broncos — but she's going with a pretty specific prediction for how the game will turn out.
All sides say they want to undo the cut to military retirement benefits approved by Congress in last month's budget deal — but finding the money to pay for it is proving to be a major problem.