- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Ventura $1.8M in defamation case
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
Latest Patty Murray Items
Opponents of the Supreme Court's Hobby Lobby ruling favoring religious freedom are distorting that decision's impact on women, critics allege.
Still smarting over the eminently reasonable Supreme Court Hobby Lobby ruling, the left is on an unholy tear.
Thirty-five U.S. Senators have introduced legislation to strip religious freedom protections from businesses with objections to mandatory insurance coverage for contraceptives and abortifacient drugs.
The U.S. Department of Transportation has awarded a total of nearly $10 million to improve ferry facilities in Seattle, Mukilteo and Edmonds.
Patience is wearing thin in Congress as lawmakers confront allegations of treatment delays and falsified patient-appointment reports at health centers run by the Veterans Affairs Department. A former clinic director says dozens of veterans died while awaiting treatment at the Phoenix VA hospital.
American policy is tough on second wage-earners, what does that say about how we value work?
U.S. Sen. Patty Murray, D-Wash, will help cut the ribbon at the new Veterans Administration Outpatient Clinic in Walla Walla.
Democrats are trying to get the female vote in November with a public relations campaign about “equal pay for equal work,” yet they are not practicing what they preach. The White House and Senate Democratic leaders employ fewer women as top aides, so they earn less.
The U.S. House on Monday passed a measure to save the popular Green Mountain Lookout in Washington's Glacier Peak Wilderness, which a federal judge had ordered removed after an environmental group sued.