- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Pau Gasol
Los Angeles Lakers center Pau Gasol has been diagnosed with vertigo.
The San Antonio Spurs lamented the decline of the Los Angeles Lakers before playing their longtime rival.
The Lakers caught the Thunder by surprise on Sunday.
From Jodie Meeks' big day to the final result, this was definitely a surprise.
Reflecting on his game during a monthlong recovery from a broken left rib has helped Ty Lawson come back strong.
In one year, Anthony Davis has gone from Hornet to Pelican - and become one of the NBA's top young stars after getting selected with the first overall pick in the 2012 draft.
Wesley Johnson was hard-pressed to think of a more memorable shot he's had than his game-winner against Portland.
The only drama left in this miserable season for the Los Angeles Lakers involves whether Kobe Bryant will return from injury, and if they can avoid finishing last in the Western Conference.
The Los Angeles Lakers almost had enough 3-point shooting down the stretch to overtake the Grizzlies.
Los Angeles Lakers coach Mike D'Antoni says he understands the frustration that led to critical comments from Pau Gasol, but wishes the star center had not lashed out publicly.
Los Angeles Lakers center Pau Gasol will miss at least the next week with a strained right groin.
Paul George missed 17 of his 21 shots, including everything he tried in the fourth quarter. The rest of the Indiana Pacers were similarly tired and erratic on the last stop on their five-game road trip.
It's not common for Chris Bosh to put up a big number of shots.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The Clippers' 13-point loss to the Lakers on opening night in October? Blake Griffin remembers it well, especially the 14 3-pointers and the 76 points the Lakers' bench hung on his team.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Ty Lawson had 20 points and 12 assists, Timofey Mozgov added 20 points and seven rebounds, and the Denver Nuggets beat the slumping Los Angeles Lakers 137-115 Sunday night for their second straight win after an eight-game skid.
NOTES: Gasol said he is happy for former Lakers coach Phil Jackson, who will be announced as the New York Knicks team president Tuesday.
"This season has been rough in many, many ways and many aspects, and disappointing," Gasol said. "I agree it's one of the worst seasons as far as collective results and record. Especially when you're a franchise like the Lakers, you don't expect to have a season like this."