- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
There's nothing centrist about the senior senator from Virginia
Topic - Paul Anderson
The FBI is investigating the death of an inmate at the Federal Correctional Complex in Hazelton.
At least three horses in Minnesota have been euthanized because of a highly contagious equine virus that causes neurological problems.
Already, the NFL is swamped by litigation in federal court from 4,336 former players, at last count, over head injuries sustained during their careers. That includes 33 Pro Football Hall of Famers. It's a problem no public relations assault or rules changes or donation spree has been able to shake. The NHL's turn is here.
Denali National Park officials say a hiker photographed an Alaska grizzly for at least eight minutes before the bear mauled and killed him.
"Most horses that get it don't display any symptoms at all," Anderson said.
"A small percentage can get this neurological form that involves the brain stem and shows central nervous signs, such as problems with coordination and trouble urinating. Occasionally it gets bad enough where there is death," he said.