- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Paul Beeson
U.S. Border Patrol agents were pelted with rocks and bottles while turning back a crowd of more than 100 people who crossed the border illegally into California, authorities said.
"While attacks on Border Patrol agents are not uncommon, the agents showed great restraint when faced with the dangers of this unusually large group," Paul Beeson, San Diego sector chief for the Border Patrol, said in the statement.