- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
- Saving trees? EPA wastes $1.5 million storing unneeded pamphlets in warehouse
- Scott Brown Senate bid in New Hampshire may launch soon
- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
Latest Paul Bond Items
A new policy that also applies at Walt Disney World constitutes a sea change from the decades-long practice of allowing handicapped children and their families to skip the lines at popular attractions.
At last, some Hollywood news of interest: silver screen conservative Jon Voight is likely to take on a meaty role as a Soviet agent in "Reagan," an upcoming $35 million independent production backed by an unapologetic, determined team of creatives, including producer Ralph Winter, a force behind the "X-Men" film series, plus Mark Joseph, a producer associated with "The Passion of the Christ" and "The Chronicles of Narnia."