- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Paul Browne Items
New York Jets wide receiver Braylon Edwards was arrested Tuesday on charges of driving while intoxicated after officers pulled him over in Manhattan because the windows on his SUV were too tinted.
New York Jets star wide receiver Braylon Edwards told a police officer he'd been partying and drinking before being pulled over in his luxury SUV, but he suggested letting him leave the car and go home, prosecutors said as he was arraigned Tuesday on drunken-driving charges.
New York Jets wide receiver Braylon Edwards was arrested Tuesday on charges of driving while intoxicated after officers pulled him over because the windows on his SUV were too tinted, police said.
Suspended Mets closer Francisco Rodriguez has been released without bail and told to stay away from his father-in-law while facing charges he assaulted the man.
Francisco Rodriguez was suspended for two days by the Mets on Thursday, a day after police said the star pitcher grabbed his father-in-law from a Citi Field family lounge, struck him in the face and banged his head against the wall.
Rudy Giuliani's daughter was arrested Wednesday on a misdemeanor shoplifting charge at a cosmetics store after she was seen on security video pocketing makeup, police said.
Seven other Latin American countries want to join Mexico in supporting a lawsuit challenging Arizona's immigration enforcement law.