- U.S. unemployment falls to 7 percent as 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
- Ex-Secret Service agent seeking Md. seat: Everyone’s a ‘de facto criminal’ now
- New prosthetic hand technology lets amputees feel again
- Child killed, 4 injured in Idaho elementary school bus crash
- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
Paul C. Broun
Latest Paul C. Broun Items
Potential front-runners to replace retiring Sen. Saxby Chambliss aren't ready to officially jump into the race for the Georgia Republican's seat but they're not denying interest in the job.
The Amazing Kreskin, a longtime mentalist, contends that the women who recently accused Republican presidential hopeful Herman Cain of sexual harassment should consider taking a polygraph test, as Mr. Cain has offered to do.
It's just about every political nerd's dream.
House Republicans charged Wednesday that the Obama administration is aiming to establish a "propaganda office" for Democratic initiatives on global warming through a proposal to consolidate operations in a new "climate service" office within the Commerce Department