- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Paul Cézanne Items
Virtually all the impressionists revered Cezanne. Renoir said he couldn't "put two strokes of paint on a canvas without it already being very good." He made a point of working with Cezanne, and he owned several of Cezanne's paintings. He and Degas once competed to buy a Cezanne still life of pears.
A rare watercolor study by Paul Cezanne believed lost for nearly 60 years fetched over $19 million at a New York City auction on Tuesday.
A rare watercolor study by Paul Cezanne believed lost for nearly 60 years is being auctioned in New York City where it's expected to sell for up to $20 million.
A Swiss art expert says a $110 million painting by Paul Cezanne damaged following a robbery four years ago can be restored.
A Serbian police chief says a stolen Paul Cezanne painting worth (EURO)100 million ($130 million) has been handed back to Switzerland.
Serbian police have found a painting believed to be by French impressionist Paul Cezanne, which was stolen from a private Swiss museum in 2008 in one of the biggest art thefts in Europe at the time.
Swiss prosecutors say a painting seized in Serbia has been confirmed as a stolen masterpiece by French impressionist Paul Cezanne.
A rare watercolor study by Paul Cezanne believed lost and last seen in 1953 will be auctioned in New York City where it's expected to fetch up to $20 million.
Where is everything? That could well be the first reaction of visitors to the renovated galleries of impressionist and post-impressionist paintings at the National Gallery of Art when they reopen to the public Jan 29.