- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Paul George Items
Even though the Wizards had a top 10 defense for the second year in a row, Trevor Ariza went largely overlooked among media voters while the likes of James Harden actually received votes.
LeBron James watched helplessly from the bench as Miami's lead slipped away in the second half.
By now, Lance Stephenson's list of egregious acts from Game 5 of the Eastern Conference finals are well-known: He blew air into LeBron James' ear, interrupted a Miami Heat huddle and got caught flopping for the second time.
Paul George and the Pacers got one win Wednesday night.
Pacers guard Lance Stephenson says he made a mistake by taking his trash talk public.
The stat sheet from Game 4 of the Eastern Conference finals told quite a story. It said Miami never trailed, that Indiana's All-Star center failed to contribute a single point, that the night's two leading scorers were wearing Heat uniforms and that the Pacers committed twice as many turnovers as they forced.
The NBA fined Indiana Pacers forward Paul George $25,000 on Tuesday for his public criticism of the officiating in the Eastern Conference finals Game 4 loss to Miami.
Indiana's Paul George had no setbacks in his final workout before Game 3 of the Eastern Conference finals and said he is ready to play when the Pacers visit the Miami Heat on Saturday night.