- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Paul George Items
Paul George knew it was a matter of time before John Wall rocked offensively in this series. The Wizards point guard said he has the same mindset entering Thursday's Game 6.
Should Paul George light up the Wizards' defense again, Randy Wittman can turn to Garrett Temple for help. The reserve guard knows his role no matter when called upon.
Suddenly, Indiana has regained its swagger.
Pacers center Roy Hibbert, who scored 15 second half points, said not only did a fan relentlessly heckle him throughout Sunday's Game 4 win, but the scenario "woke me up."
Paul George forced Indiana Pacers coach Frank Vogel to leave him on the court.
Paul George single handedly willed the Pacers to a 95-92 win in game four against the Wizards.
When Frank Vogel wanted to give Paul George a rest, George said no.
The horn sounded and a substitution was imminent. Indiana Pacers forward Paul George paid no attention. With his team down 19 points in the second half of Sunday's 95-92 victory over the Wizards at Verizon Center, George would stay on the court for 46 minutes, 23 seconds. His team, desperately trying to fight its way back into the game, needed George on the floor.
Behind 39 points from Paul George, including 13 in the third quarter and 15 in the fourth, the Pacers completed a 19-point comeback at Verizon Center, defeating the Wizards 95-92 to take a commanding 3-1 lead in the teams' second-round playoff series and putting themselves in position to advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with a win at home in Game 5 on Tuesday.