- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Paul Giamatti
Films featuring Sean Penn, Frances McDormand, Paul Giamatti, Jesse Eisenberg, Tracy Morgan and Melissa Leo are among late additions to next month's Sundance Film Festival.
Idealism loses out to cynicism in George Clooney's political drama "The Ides of March," which opens the Venice Film Festival.
Idealism loses out to cynicism in George Clooney's political drama "The Ides of March," which opened the Venice Film Festival on Wednesday.
Actor, screenwriter and director Thomas McCarthy has built a solid reputation as a talented storyteller in the past decade, thanks to the small and touching films he has made on shoestring budgets.
The Facebook tale "The Social Network" has won top honors at the Golden Globes with four prizes, including best drama and director, solidifying its prospects as an Academy Awards favorite.
'Barney's Version,' which made its debut at the Venice Film Festival's last main day, spans four decades in the life of a flawed man and took 10 years to reach the screen.
Harvey Pekar, whose autobiographical comic book series "American Splendor" portrayed his unglamorous life with bone-dry honesty and wit, was found dead at home early Monday, authorities said.
"My character is all about seduction ... the whole game of politics is a kind of sexy game in America, and I think [the movie] portrays it really well," Mr. Giamatti said.
"My character is all about seduction ... the whole game of politics is a kind of sexy game in America, and I think (the movie) portrays it really well," Giamatti said.