- Mexican truck with radioactive load stolen
- NYPD head Ray Kelly wins big retirement perk — a $1.5M tax-paid team of bodyguards
- #smh: Pentagon may forgive recruits’ vulgar, disrespectful social media posts
- Libraries to feds: Stop spying on us
- Britain eyes new powers to thwart Islamic extremists
- Angry NTSB ousts railroad union from N.Y. train crash site
- Sen. Bernie Sanders hints at White House run
- Westboro Baptists slam actor Paul Walker: He’s ‘in Hell’
- Dick Cheney: Family feud over gay marriage has been ‘dealt with’
- United States ranks 19 of 177 on global corruption survey
Latest Paul Giamatti Items
Leslie Howard and Norma Shearer, Leonardo DiCaprio and Claire Danes and Leonard Whiting and Olivia Hussey are just a few of the actors to team up and play the ill-fated lovers.
“Turbo,” a computer-generated kids tale about an ordinary garden snail who dreams of becoming lightning fast, will appeal to young children, without making adults want to drive Twizzler rods through their brains.
Filmmakers from Richard Linklater to David Gordon Green to Whoopi Goldberg are bringing films to this year's Tribeca Film Festival.
Netflix is buffing up its credentials as a popular way for parents to keep their kids entertained.
PBS says a Ken Burns documentary on the Roosevelt family is in the works for 2014.
Just when you thought you'd never hear Def Leppard's "Pour Some Sugar on Me" again outside of a strip club comes "Rock of Ages," a shiny, splashy homage to the decadence of 1980s rock `n' roll.
Tom Cruise attended the European premier of his new film "Rock of Ages" in London's Leicester Square on Sunday and was joined on the red carpet by fellow stars Julianne Hough, Russell Brand, Paul Giamatti and Mary J. Blige.
Tom Cruise is rocking London with the European premiere of his new film "Rock of Ages," a tribute to the big-haired, big-riffing glam metal sound of the 1980s.
Robert Pattinson has gone from playing a vampire to depicting another kind of bloodsucker — a billionaire financier whose world crumbles in the course of a nightmarish cross-town drive in "Cosmopolis."