- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- State Department: ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
Latest Paul Goydos Items
Scott Verplank and Lucas Glover played a practice round together Tuesday at Innisbrook, which was only unusual considering where they have been _ on the disabled list.
This might come as a shock, but Tiger Woods isn't the only player coping with an injury.
Two-time U.S. Open champion Retief Goosen has withdrawn from the PGA Championship with an injury.
Paul Goydos was among the first to arrive Thursday morning at the PGA Championship, hopeful that his long day doesn't end without him getting to play in the final major of the year.
Several PGA professionals gathered around the tee on the first hole at Atlanta Athletic Club, breaking into applause when one of their own hit the fairway with his opening tee shot Thursday.
The Players Championship has all the ingredients of the fifth biggest tournament in golf.
Maui is a reunion of winners. Oahu is more of a meet-and-greet.
Framed photographs large and small hang in every room and adorn the walls of every corridor inside the Bay Hill Club & Lodge, memories of Arnold Palmer and more than a half-century he devoted to golf.
Paul Goydos isn't one who rushes to judgment, especially in the case of Tiger Woods.