- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Paul Hewitt Items
Paul Hewitt adds a fourth member to George Mason's 2014 recruiting class.
Sherrod Wright had 19 points and Bryon Allen added 18 as George Mason avoided another second-half collapse in a 69-60 win over Richmond on Wednesday night.
George Mason coach Paul Hewitt went out of his way to avoid a technical following a tough call, but was whistled for one all the same in the Patriots overtime loss to No. 10 Saint Louis.
George Mason again came close to ending No. 10 Saint Louis' school-record winning streak. Again, the Patriots lost in overtime.
The game may have been a high-scoring affair with both teams riding some hot shooting, but it was two late offensive rebounds that helped St. Joseph's seal an 84-80 win at George Mason on Saturday night.
The BB&T Classic opener proved no contest as George Mason fell to Big 12 power Oklahoma 81-66
Injured George Mason forward Jonathan Arledge, missing from the bench in Tuesday's win, will not travel with the team on the next two road games.
George Mason's most reliable trait disappeared in the second half Thursday night. So did its winning streak in CAA openers.
George Mason coach Paul Hewitt designed his team's nonconference schedule to provide an additional avenue for the Patriots to burnish their postseason credentials.