- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Paul Hewitt Items
This week's look around the DMV includes collective 3-point shooting prowess by GW and Georgetown's D'Vauntes Smith Rivera's when the Hoyas needed it most.
Injured George Mason forward Jonathan Arledge, missing from the bench in Tuesday's win, will not travel with the team on the next two road games.
Maurice Creek dazzles from distance for GW while strong backcourt play led to wins for Georgetown and American.
Gone are Xavier, Butler, Temple and Charlotte — the first two to the Big East, the Owls to the American Athletic Conference and the 49ers to Conference USA. George Mason moves in from the Colonial Athletic Association and Davidson will join for 2014-15 from the Southern Conference.
George Mason's most reliable trait disappeared in the second half Thursday night. So did its winning streak in CAA openers.
George Mason coach Paul Hewitt designed his team's nonconference schedule to provide an additional avenue for the Patriots to burnish their postseason credentials.
George Mason guard Corey Edwards didn't blink Saturday as he found an open Sherrod Wright in the closing seconds of what was to become a 67-64 victory over Richmond.
George Mason exorcized some past and present demons with a reliable option it no doubt will employ in the future.
Paul Hewitt wore the perplexed look of a man unable to avoid a familiar migraine Tuesday.