- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Paul Howard
A Georgia Bureau of Investigation probe into the Fulton County District Attorney's spending habits has cleared him of any wrongdoing.
ATLANTA (AP) — A Fulton County grand jury has taken the unusual step of asking that a special panel be appointed to investigate inadequate staffing at the county jail.
The Obama administration promised to have the Obamacare website working smoothly by Saturday, but even President Obama knows this latest deadline is another target that his team is likely to miss.
Democrats seem obsessed with finding new and inventive ways of robbing Peter to pay Paul. President Obama and congressional Democrats want to extend large rebates now required on drugs sold through the Medicaid program to prescription drugs used by "dual eligibles" - that is, seniors who qualify for Medicare and Medicaid - as well as seniors who are eligible for low-income subsidies under Medicare's Part D prescription drug program.
Salyersville Fire Chief Paul Howard says the car crashed into the rear of the bus, which had stopped to pick up a child, around 7:15 a.m. EDT Monday.
"Right now, people haven't been able to really shop effectively," Mr. Howard said. "A lot of these plans are going to be very narrow networks and come with high deductibles. Except for a few states you can purchase a plan and not really understand what kind of physician and hospital coverage you're going to get. And then I would expect lots of stories to start popping up after January when people start to use the coverage and hearing complaints that they can't see the doctor they want."