- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- African leader cancels trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
Latest Paul Johnson Items
Tim Byerly wanted to make the most of his big chance to impress coach Paul Johnson.
Norfolk police plan to increase their presence near Old Dominion University following the off-campus slaying of a student.
Two college students in Virginia have been slain in separate incidents.
There are many things about Barack Obama's presidency that have left a bad taste in America's mouth. We can add another one to the list; namely, his astonishing lack of understanding about the history of Muslim anti-Semitism.
In most years, the winner of the rivalry game has won the division. Last year was an exception. Virginia Tech beat the Yellow Jackets 20-17 in overtime, but Georgia Tech still played in last year's ACC championship game.
Southern California was ranked No. 1 at the beginning of the season, and Matt Barkley was a strong contender for the Heisman Trophy. The year ended with Barkley on the sideline as the Trojans lost to Georgia Tech in the Sun Bowl.
A team that was routed at home by Middle Tennessee and fired its defensive coordinator at midseason will get a chance to play for a BCS bowl bid.
Georgia Tech fired defensive coordinator Al Groh on Monday, hoping a change will save what has been a hugely disappointing season.
For starters, what a finish.