- Extra-time goal gives Germany World Cup title over Argentina
- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
By Robert N. Tracci
Congress must use its appropriations power to secure the border
Topic - Paul Knight
Paul Knight, a true-crime writer turned low-budget filmmaker, was hired to write and direct "A Landscape of Lies," described in its Internet Movie Database entry as a crime thriller about a Gulf War veteran out for justice for a murdered comrade.
Prosecutors do not think the Manganos killed the patients intentionally — he called the couple "good people" — but they were the cause nonetheless, Mr. Knight said.