- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest paul lawrie Items
Paul McGinley was chosen as Europe's Ryder Cup captain for 2014, ending a chaotic campaign marked by a late challenge from former captain Colin Montgomerie.
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland (AP) _ In a story Oct. 3 about European Ryder Cup player Paul Lawrie, The Associated Press erroneously reported that he was the oldest player on either the Europe or United States team, at 43. Steve Stricker, who played for the U.S., is 45.
Paul Lawrie wasn't just battling Brandt Snedeker as Europe won the Ryder Cup. He also had to contend with the Medinah crowd.
Scotland's Paul Lawrie marked the official confirmation of his return to the European Ryder Cup team after 13 years with a resounding four-shot victory in the Johnnie Walker Championship on Sunday.
Paul Lawrie etched his name into British Open history more than a decade ago with one of the game's most memorable finishes.
Unlike the guys in charge of the weather forecast, Adam Scott got everything just about right Thursday in the British Open.
Paul Lawrie will keep pushing for a place in Europe's Ryder Cup team this week at the Wales Open, following his second-place finish at the BMW PGA Championship.
Scotland's Paul Lawrie is skipping the U.S. Open, citing his poor performances in the major championship.
Its reputation as the toughest links in golf is now a footnote.