- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Latest paul lawrie Items
The week began with hopes of the first English winner of a British Open in England since Tony Jacklin at Royal Lytham & St. Annes in 1969. Going into the final round, the best hope is the No. 1 player in the world.
Just before noon, the name "Tiger Woods" popped up on the leaderboard at the British Open with a red "-4" alongside it.
Paul Lawrie etched his name into British Open history more than a decade ago with one of the game's most memorable finishes.
A glance at the key hole Thursday at the British Open:
Unlike the guys in charge of the weather forecast, Adam Scott got everything just about right Thursday in the British Open.
At Royal Lytham & St. Annes
Picking the best five from the oldest championship in golf isn't easy, not with 150 years of history.
Paul Lawrie will keep pushing for a place in Europe's Ryder Cup team this week at the Wales Open, following his second-place finish at the BMW PGA Championship.
Scotland's Paul Lawrie is skipping the U.S. Open, citing his poor performances in the major championship.