- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Paul Lepage Items
All three gubernatorial candidates in Maine are using Facebook well, but there are differences when it comes to their engagement with potential voters, according to two social media specialists.
Maine's House of Representatives has voted to overturn Republican Gov. Paul LePage's veto of a bill that makes changes to the law requiring health care providers to make available a price list of common procedures.
Maine Gov. Paul LePage is giving $30,000 from his contingency fund to help renovate a home for young adults with special needs.
Maine's flags are at half-staff to honor Boston firefighters who died in the line of duty.
Gov. Paul LePage maintained his hands-off approach in this year's supplemental budget process right up to the end when he let the bill go into law without his signature.
Maine's Democratic-led House dealt a major blow to Gov. Paul LePage's welfare overhaul proposals on Thursday by advancing scaled-back versions of measures that place restrictions on electronic benefit transfer cards and rejecting bills to beef up work-search requirements.
Gov. Paul LePage says the federal government has rejected Maine's request to declare a disaster for damage caused by the December ice storm.
Maine lawmakers have killed a proposal from Gov. Paul LePage to ask voters whether they want to cut taxes and government spending.
Maine's finance chief, who has worked for decades in various levels of state government, is retiring next month.