- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Paul Lepage Items
The Maine Senate has followed the actions of the House to overturn two of Republican Gov. Paul LePage's vetoes.
Gov. Paul LePage says Democrats have put politics before the best interest of Mainers in their rejection of a bill that would have allowed children younger than 16 years old to work in bowling alleys or movie theatres.
Maine lawmakers have failed to override Gov. Paul LePage's veto of a bill changing the funding formula for youth homeless shelters.
Maine's House of Representatives supported a measure Monday that would reject the proposed mining regulations drafted by Republican Gov. Paul LePage's administration and direct it to re-submit new rules for consideration.
Republican Gov. Paul LePage is pushing forward with his proposals to overhaul the state's welfare programs despite a setback last week when Democratic lawmakers decided to scale back and reject several of the measures.
The Maine Legislature sent a proposal to expand Medicaid coverage to roughly 70,000 residents to Gov. Paul LePage's desk for the third time on Friday, where it faces a certain veto.
Maine Gov. Paul LePage will travel to Morocco next month to help celebrate the University of New England's new campus in Tangier.
A Democratic-controlled Maine legislative panel rolled back and rejected several of Gov. Paul LePage's proposals aimed at overhauling the state's welfare system on Wednesday, drawing sharp criticism from the Republican governor.
The Maine Senate has rejected a bill backed by Republican Gov. Paul LePage that supporters say will reduce consumers' energy costs.