- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Paul Lepage Items
The Maine State Troopers Association, which made no endorsement for governor in 2010, is endorsing Democrat Mike Michaud (MEE'-shoh) in the three-way race.
"Fringe" liberal politicians who run the state's Democratic party are to blame for pervasive government gridlock, Maine Gov. Paul LePage told Portland business leaders Thursday.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is heading to Maine to help raise cash for the state's Republican Party and Gov. Paul LePage.
Maine will give $10,000 to a VFW group to build a war veterans memorial in Fort Fairfield.
Independent gubernatorial candidate Eliot Cutler rolled out a plan Tuesday to encourage renewable energy generation, cut carbon dioxide emissions and provide financial support to projects that can help lower homeowners' energy costs.
Trailing in fundraising with six months until Election Day, Maine Gov. Paul LePage hopes a visit this week from New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, a Republican Party star, will rally the GOP and raise much-needed campaign cash.
Republican Gov. Paul LePage says that the new electronic benefit cards with photos on them will ensure taxpayer dollars are being spent appropriately and allow officials to identify abuse.
Lawmakers have rejected two last-minute proposals from Gov. Paul LePage to boost funding for the state's nursing homes and efforts to combat drug trafficking.
Maine Gov. Paul LePage has administered the oath of office to a group of judges.