- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Paul Lewis
A consultant hired by the Spokane Police Department to advice on at-risk youth was arrested following a hotel lobby fight where the 51-year-old man reportedly accused a woman of being a prostitute and began fighting her brother and boyfriend, who he called her pimps.
A consultant hired by the Spokane Police Department to improve relations with at-risk youth was involved in a fight Sunday night while having drinks in the lobby of a downtown hotel.
Lewis, who reportedly smelled of alcohol, told police he didn't believe he had done anything wrong.
He was agitated and believed he'd been treated badly and told an officer, "This would never happen in Boston," the report says.