- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Paul Lindsey
The National Republican Congressional Committee announced Friday night it raised $8.5 million in July, outpacing -- for the fourth straight month -- the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, which last month brought in $6.2 million.
Mr. Lindsey also said July marked the fourth straight month -- and the fifth time in seven months -- that the RNCC outraised the DCCC.
Paul Lindsey, spokesman for the RNCC, the major fundraising arm for House Republicans, said $1 million of the July money came from House Republican Leader John Boehner's campaign account.