- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Mad dash for Nome: Dallas Seavey wins his second Iditarod dog race
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Paul Maclean
Seth Jones stopped the Ottawa Senators' comeback attempt in overtime.
Markus Granlund's first NHL goal helped fellow rookie Joni Ortio record his first NHL win and the Calgary Flames beat the Ottawa Senators 4-1 on Wednesday night.
Cody Ceci is trying to help his team while helping his own cause.
The Ottawa Senators are looking forward to Sunday's Heritage Classic against the Vancouver Canucks.
Last in the NHL, the Buffalo Sabres can't catch a break.
In a game in which both teams badly needed a win to stay in the playoff picture, Jason Spezza did what captains do.
The Carolina Hurricanes maintained their home dominance against the Ottawa Senators, this time in a win that featured a combined seven-goal second period.
Now that the Senators have played themselves back into contention, the hard work really begins.
The Ottawa Senators got another big win with a solid team effort.
DENVER (AP) — A fast start and exciting finish helped the Colorado Avalanche avoid another disappointing home loss.
Bobby Ryan scored two goals and the Ottawa Senators topped the Washington Capitals 6-4 on Wednesday.
When Schmidt signed with the Capitals last season and was sent to Hershey of the AHL, Oleksy provided something that really helped Schmidt out. When Schmidt was recalled by the Caps last week, Oleksy was there to help again.
Blackhawks captain Jonathan Toews got another victory on Friday. The trophy he wants the most is still up for grabs.
Ottawa Senators captain Daniel Alfredsson isn't quite ready for the traditional season-ending handshake. Yet he knows if the Senators can't find a way to slow down slow down the Pittsburgh Penguins, it's coming soon.
Jason Spezza doesn't have much time to return to form if the Ottawa Senators want to extend their season.
Senators coach Paul MacLean said he didn't have an immediate update on Anderson, but didn't believe it was anything serious.
"I thought they came with a push, but at the end of the day I thought our goaltender held the fort for us really well."