- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Latest Paul Maholm Items
Paul Maholm allowed six runs and six hits, including homers to Todd Frazier and Chris Heisey, as the Los Angeles Dodgers lost to the Cincinnati Reds 8-2 Thursday.
Even after throwing three solid innings, Paul Maholm faces a tough challenge to crack the Los Angeles Dodgers' rotation.
Josh Beckett's comeback from surgery got off to a promising start Sunday with three strikeouts over two scoreless innings as the Los Angeles Dodgers and a San Diego Padres split squad played to a 3-all tie.
Edwin Jackson's first season with the Chicago Cubs was a dud.
A team-by-team look at the National League East entering spring training, including key players each club acquired and lost, and dates of the first workout for pitchers and catchers, and the full squad:
Josh Beckett said he will be ready for the start of the Dodgers' season after having a rib removed last July in a surgery to alleviate a nerve condition that was affecting his right arm
The 33-year-old right-hander doesn't have to be the man in this rotation, or even the No. 2 or No. 3 pitcher, not with the loads of talent around him on his new team, the Los Angeles Dodgers.
Dan Haren is back close to home and ever so happy to be there.
The Los Angeles Dodgers increased their already considerable pitching depth, agreeing to a $1.5 million, one-year contact with left-hander Paul Maholm.