- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Paul Mannina
After three suicides at the D.C. Jail in the past two months, union officials say corrections officers don't have the resources to provide appropriate mental health monitoring of inmates.
An inmate at the D.C. jail was found dead from an apparent suicide, corrections officials said.
A Department of Labor attorney charged with assaulting a co-worker in a violent attack at her Northwest home was found dead with his throat slit at the D.C. Jail early Tuesday — the day after his preliminary hearing in court.