- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Topic - Paul Mannina
An inmate at the D.C. jail was found dead from an apparent suicide, corrections officials said.
A Department of Labor attorney charged with assaulting a co-worker in a violent attack at her Northwest home was found dead with his throat slit at the D.C. Jail early Tuesday — the day after his preliminary hearing in court.