- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
Topic - Paul Martin
The Penguins didn't even need Paul Martin's winning goal to win their division for the second year in a row.
Pittsburgh Penguins coach Dan Bylsma says defenseman Paul Martin had surgery to repair his broken right hand.
There was a lot of hype going into the Capitals-Penguins game, but only one team showed up. It wasn't the team in red.
he added that New Jersey would still be interested in the pair once they reach the open market.
"Unless you win the Cup, there will always be critics no matter what, even if he does win the Cup," defenseman Paul Martin said. "I think where his focus is, and the way he's handled this year, this first round is big for him to get through and hopefully we ride that and keep going."