- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel concludes
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Paul Martin
The Penguins didn't even need Paul Martin's winning goal to win their division for the second year in a row.
Pittsburgh Penguins coach Dan Bylsma says defenseman Paul Martin had surgery to repair his broken right hand.
There was a lot of hype going into the Capitals-Penguins game, but only one team showed up. It wasn't the team in red.
he added that New Jersey would still be interested in the pair once they reach the open market.
"Unless you win the Cup, there will always be critics no matter what, even if he does win the Cup," defenseman Paul Martin said. "I think where his focus is, and the way he's handled this year, this first round is big for him to get through and hopefully we ride that and keep going."