- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
Latest Paul Mccartney Items
Clearly, there's room for Beatles, zombies and Olympic athletes on the same night of television.
EDITOR'S NOTE: In February 1964, the Beatles took America by storm, and rock 'n' roll was never the same.
Gina Smith's earliest memory as a child is watching The Beatles take the stage for the first time on "The Ed Sullivan Show" when she was 3 years old.
Not long after settling in southern Illinois in 1963, an ocean from her native England, Louise Harrison Caldwell trudged from one radio station to the next lobbying for air time for her brother's quartet. Revered in Britain, the group was virtually unknown in America - and her promotion fizzled.
A large piece of stage backdrop autographed by the Beatles during their first live U.S. concert 50 years ago is headed to auction, where it could draw $800,000 to $1 million.
Pope Francis has just boosted his image as the pontiff of the people a smidgen higher. The Catholic Church head has gone pop culture, and it’s his smiling face that appears on the most recent cover of the Rolling Stone.
There's an easy way to give pop music's most performance-hardened stars a case of the butterflies: Ask them to perform in front of The Beatles.
Show Bits brings you Sunday's 56th annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles through the eyes of Associated Press journalists. ollow them on Twitter where available with the handles listed after each item.
Winners in selected categories at the 56th annual Grammy Awards announced Sunday during ceremonies at the Nokia Theatre and Staples Center: