- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
- North Korea warns South: We’ll attack ‘without warning’
- Congress sends sweeping defense bill to Obama
- Multiple injuries as balcony collapses at London’s Apollo theatre during performance
- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
Latest Paul Mccartney Items
Mark Ronson went from being the DJ at Paul McCartney's wedding to producing for the icon in the studio.
Dozens of celebrities may be running afoul of the law as they unite under the banner of one group that is seeking to prevent a method of gas drilling in New York state.
Eric Clapton, "Old Sock" (Bushbranch/Surfdog Records)
Bruce Springsteen is returning to headline the London Hard Rock Calling festival, a year after authorities pulled the plug on his duet with Paul McCartney for violating a curfew.
Stella McCartney did some spring cleaning for her fall-winter show in Paris, replacing her old wardrobe standbys with a ready-to-wear collection that was more textural and sculpted than usual.
Tony Sheridan, a British singer who performed with the Beatles during their early years in Hamburg, has died in Germany. He was 72.
Unlike last year, when the Grammys became the Adele show, each of the leading nominees in a diverse and eclectic field got a chance to bask in the spotlight of music's biggest night.
The Grammys spread the love. Fun., whose anthemic and semi-dark jam "We Are Young" dominated the charts in 2012, won song of the year. Gotye's massive and oddball pop hit, "Somebody I Used to Know," picked up record of the year. And folk-rockers Mumford & Sons won album of the year for their platinum-selling "Babel."
Winners in selected major categories at the 55th annual Grammy Awards announced Sunday during ceremonies at the Nokia Theatre and Staples Center: