- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Paul Mccartney Items
Pop legend Paul McCartney has added a stop in Missoula to his "Out There" tour.
Pop legend Paul McCartney is set to return to Candlestick Park to offer a swan song to the San Francisco 49ers' former stadium.
Almost 50 years after the Beatles made their only Minnesota appearance, Paul McCartney has been booked for another ballpark concert.
Lubbock and Texas Tech University officials have announced that Paul McCartney will perform in the West Texas city June 14.
Kurt Cobain changed Win Butler's world. Billie Joe Armstrong thought the Nirvana frontman was his generation's John Lennon and Paul McCartney. And Beck thinks he owes a debt of gratitude to the singer-guitarist for opening the world's ears to a thriving, but little-heard underground scene.
A 14-year-old elephant whose abuse outside a Hindu temple inspired a protest by Paul McCartney is still living in horrific conditions, with shackles around his legs and regular beatings, an animal rights group said Friday.
EDITOR'S NOTE: In February 1964, the Beatles took America by storm, and rock 'n' roll was never the same.
Gina Smith's earliest memory as a child is watching The Beatles take the stage for the first time on "The Ed Sullivan Show" when she was 3 years old.
Not long after settling in southern Illinois in 1963, an ocean from her native England, Louise Harrison Caldwell trudged from one radio station to the next lobbying for air time for her brother's quartet. Revered in Britain, the group was virtually unknown in America - and her promotion fizzled.