- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
Latest Paul Menard Items
Brad Keselowski finished third Sunday after two straight runner-up showings at Dover and Pocono. Paul Menard was fourth, followed by Kasey Kahne, Gordon and Earnhardt.
A group decision for all of the cars powered by Earnhardt Childress engines to work together at Talladega Superspeedway proved the correct call in NASCAR's new knockout qualifying format.
Kyle Larson was ninth on the final restart at California, with four rows of traffic to navigate in two laps in a frantic bid for the best finish possible. With Kurt Busch and Tony Stewart at the front, Larson wasn't even thinking about victory.
Paul Menard will miss Friday's practice and qualifying session at Auto Club Speedway following the birth of his daughter.
Truck Series champion Matt Crafton will be on standby at Las Vegas Motor Speedway this weekend for Paul Menard as the driver awaits the birth of his first child.
Menards is sticking with Richard Childress Racing.
Richard Childress Racing is appealing the penalties NASCAR levied against Paul Menard's race team this week.
NASCAR has fined Paul Menard's crew chief $100,000 for illegal modifications found on the Chevrolet last weekend at Michigan.
NASCAR drivers Regan Smith and Paul Menard escaped injury Wednesday when Smith lost control of his truck and crashed into trees after hitting a patch of ice near his mountain home in Evergreen, Colo.