- NYC’s de Blasio seeks to ban wood-burning fireplaces
- Residents angry Obama mispronounced town’s name during mudslide visit
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
- Gov. Rick Perry: ‘It’s not a dare, it’s a promise’; Texas will fight BLM
- Howard Dean cheers Obama’s approach to Russian aggression
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s childhood nickname? ‘The Surprise’
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Paul Millsap
Atlanta's Jeff Teague demolished the Pacers' grand playoff plan.
A look at the eight first-round series in the NBA playoffs:
Atlanta Hawks forward Paul Millsap will sit out the team's regular season finale Wednesday night against the Milwaukee Bucks to rest for the playoffs.
Jeff Teague wasn't letting anything stand in the Atlanta Hawks' way, not even his own brother.
Kyle Korver was concerned that the Atlanta Hawks were about to squander another chance to beat a struggling opponent.
After a horrible stretch, the Atlanta Hawks are healthy again - well, sort of - and feel like they can move back up in the Eastern Conference.
Paul Millsap thinks the Atlanta Hawks finally have things headed in the right direction.
After losing 14 of 15 games, the Atlanta Hawks seem to be getting their mojo back.
Kyle Korver and Paul Millsap made themselves right at home in their return to Utah.
Coming off a resounding victory over the Lakers in which they posted the largest winning margin in franchise history, the Los Angeles Clippers had to fight to the bitter end against the Atlanta Hawks after squandering an 11-point lead in the fourth quarter.
The Hawks should have a deeper roster for their upcoming five-game road trip even after the news of Gustavo Ayon's season-ending right shoulder surgery.
Atlanta Hawks All-Star forward Paul Millsap will be held out at least two more games with a right knee contusion.
With Paul Millsap nursing a sore knee and Al Horford likely out for the season, Mike Scott filled a big void to help the Atlanta Hawks snap an eight-game skid.
The Wizards squandered a 20-point lead but were able to end an 11-game losing streak in Atlanta as seven players scored in double figures for a 114-97 victory.
The slumping Atlanta Hawks are ready for a break from basketball. The first-place Toronto Raptors are happy to get one, too.
Teague scored a playoff career-high 28 points, Paul Millsap added 25 and the eighth-seeded Hawks won their first road playoff game in three years, shocking top-seeded Indiana 101-93 to take a 1-0 lead in the first-round series.
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) - Jeff Teague scored a playoff career-high 28 points and Paul Millsap added 25 as eighth-seeded Atlanta rolled past top-seeded Indiana 101-93 on Saturday night, taking a 1-0 lead in the best-of-seven series.