- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Paul Newman
Stephen Spinella's double life is about to get complicated, thanks to some new facial hair.
Eva Marie Saint has a perfect right to act like Hollywood royalty.
Evan S. Connell was virtually unknown to the general public, but to critics and students of graduate writing programs, the adventurous author was regarded fondly and often praised for his diversity of interests.
A man renting an apartment in a Victorian house in Connecticut was poking around the basement when he was surprised to find some fine clothes stuffed in a trash bag. A tailor's tag listing the client's name on one of the suits startled him even more.
Gore Vidal, the author, playwright, politician and commentator whose novels, essays, plays and opinions were stamped by his immodest wit and unconventional wisdom, died Tuesday, his nephew said.
In a world more to his liking, Gore Vidal might have been president, or even king. He had an aristocrat's bearing _ tall, handsome and composed _ and an authoritative baritone ideal for summoning an aide or courtier.
One of the biggest names in IndyCar racing is leaving the series next season.
Nissan North America, Inc. today announced that it will continue its year-long celebration of the 40th anniversary of the icon Nissan Z with a display of historic Z racers at the Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion, August 12 - 15 at Laguna Seca Raceway, Monterey, Calif.
A year after Paul Newman's death, his superstardom continues to have its liabilities and assets.