- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Paul Oliver
The Maine Warden Service says a 74-year-old man has been found dead after he stepped into a culvert and was swept downstream after moving his truck across a flooded road in Caswell.
Paul Oliver, a former defensive back for the San Diego Chargers, shot and killed himself Tuesday night, authorities said on Wednesday.
He added: "I just want to tell everybody in his family that we're thinking about them and we love them."
A medical examiner near Atlanta says Oliver has committed suicide.