- Obama hosting annual Easter Egg Roll
- Big Bang a big question for most Americans: Poll
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson: People have right to sport Confederate battle flag license plate
- Supreme Court issues no ruling on case challenging N.J. gun law
- Sharyl Attkisson: Media Matters ‘clearly targeted me’
- Sherpas consider boycott after Everest avalanche
- Democrat Rep. Stephen Lynch on Obamacare: ‘We will lose seats’ this November
- Syria to hold presidential election on June 3
- People will be safe at 118th Boston Marathon, Mayor Marty Walsh says
- Boy Scout, 12, killed by rolling tree during troop outing at Washington park
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Paul Oliver
The Maine Warden Service says a 74-year-old man has been found dead after he stepped into a culvert and was swept downstream after moving his truck across a flooded road in Caswell.
Paul Oliver, a former defensive back for the San Diego Chargers, shot and killed himself Tuesday night, authorities said on Wednesday.
A medical examiner near Atlanta says Oliver has committed suicide.
He added: "I just want to tell everybody in his family that we're thinking about them and we love them."