- Planned Parenthood rebrands ‘pro-choice’ as ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
Latest Paul Pierce Items
With a Twitter shoutout to John Wall and President Barack Obama, the Paul Pierce adventure in D.C. began on Saturday night. Obama , J Wall here I come - Paul Pierce (@paulpierce34) July 13, 2014 Wall was one of the first of the Wizards to respond to the news on Twitter, welcoming his new teammate to the capital region.
Paul Pierce may be 36, but he's not being asked to carry the Wizards who were just 4-8 in overtime games and had trouble finding consistent perimeter shooters other than Bradley Beal.
Adding solved Paul Pierce boosted the small forward position. Now it's time for the Wizards to find big men backups and re-sign some of their own.
What's in store for Otto Porter now that Paul Pierce has joined the Wizards? Watch J. Michael explain.
Wizards add Paul Pierce and though he's not the elite talent he used to be, he still brings plenty to D.C.
The newest Washington Wizards member lets the John Wall and President Obama he is on his way.
The Wizards made a stunning late-night move by signing Paul Pierce to a two-year contract on Saturday, after losing Trevor Ariza to the Houston Rockets earlier in the day.
Jason Kidd's shirt read "GOLF," which he said was more random wardrobe choice than upcoming itinerary.
His opponent couldn't stop him, and LeBron James didn't quite know what to think when his coach tried.