- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Paul Pierce Items
LeBron James is atop the NBA's jersey-sales list once again.
A night after what their coach called a "flat game," Kevin Garnett and the Boston Celtics held the Washington Wizards to 1-for-14 shooting at the start, then were barely better at the end.
The last time the Boston Celtics played a game that truly counted, they had to endure a Miami Heat celebration.
It's not just the flopping that the NBA is trying to squash.
Chris Singleton was his own worst critic after the Washington Wizards finished 20-46 last season. The lockout-shortened campaign deprived rookies Singleton, Jan Vesely and Shelvin Mack of a normal training camp and the opportunity to play a regular 82-game schedule.
Multiple media outlets are reporting the Hawks and Nets have agreed to a trade that would send All-Star guard Joe Johnson from Atlanta to Brooklyn.
After surviving those old Celtics, LeBron James and the Heat get the Thunder's young guns in the NBA finals.
LeBron James finally got a Game 7 victory, on his third try.
LeBron James has no idea what he will do for an encore.