- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Paul Reid Items
The year 2012 is about to expire. It was a blank in my judgment -- poof! -- and it is gone. We have the same sorry vacuity in the White House, bereft of a clue as to how to run the government.
For nearly 24 years, history aficionados have been looking forward to the final volume of William Manchester's biography of Winston Churchill. The wait was worth it.