- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
Latest Paul Reid Items
The year 2012 is about to expire. It was a blank in my judgment -- poof! -- and it is gone. We have the same sorry vacuity in the White House, bereft of a clue as to how to run the government.
For nearly 24 years, history aficionados have been looking forward to the final volume of William Manchester's biography of Winston Churchill. The wait was worth it.
The third and final volume of the late William Manchester's beloved series on Winston Churchill is coming out this fall, nearly 25 years since the previous book.