- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Paul Robinson
A man sought in the drug-related death of a southern New Jersey woman has been arrested in North Carolina.
Three men face charges in the drug-related death of a southern New Jersey woman.
A former computer specialist with NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory was laid off because he was combative and didn't keep his skills sharp _ not because he advocated for his belief in intelligent design while at work, an attorney said Monday in a case that plays on the tensions over the origins-of-life concept.
An autopsy determined that she died from a negative reaction to heroin, he said.
Paul Robinson, an analyst at Barclays Capital, said the end of the bond-purchasing program comes as no surprise to the markets, and he doesn't expect the Treasury to have that much trouble finding buyers once the Fed exits the market.