- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Latest Paul Ryan Items
Authorities are looking into whether marijuana or alcohol played a role in the case of a Montana homeowner accused of setting a trap and killing a German exchange student in his garage.
U.S. Rep. Paul Ryan, the former GOP vice presidential nominee, told delegates at Wisconsin's Republican convention Saturday that the party must unify.
The father of a 17-year-old exchange student shot dead in Montana departed the U.S. on Thursday after criticizing the nation's gun culture and arranging for his son's body to be flown back to Germany.
Rep. Paul Ryan met with the Congressional Black Caucus on Wednesday to try and mend ties after he was criticized for making controversial statements about inner-city men.
Far from public scrutiny, Republican presidential hopefuls, high-powered donors and other national political and business leaders gathered last month at a five-star resort in Georgia for a secretive meeting to discuss the midterm elections, foreign policy and the economy.
Rep. Paul Ryan said Wednesday he had a productive meeting with members of the Congressional Black Caucus, a gathering that came weeks after comments the Wisconsin Republican made about poverty and inner cities stirred allegations of racism from some members of the caucus.
Yes, earnest talk and aggressive posturing have their charm. But fame and a name also resonate with voters. A new survey finds that Republicans who have some celebrity fanfare going for them lead the early-bird presidential polls.
A western Montana man charged in the shooting death of a 17-year-old exchange student in his garage is receiving death threats and is afraid to leave his home, the man's attorney said Tuesday.
A western Montana man has been charged in the shooting death of a 17-year-old boy after prosecutors said he set a trap in his garage to catch any would-be burglars because he was frustrated over recent thefts.