- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
Latest Paul Ryan Items
Rep. Paul Ryan joked Wednesday about how Americans keep mistaking him for disgraced politician Anthony Weiner, who ironically called the comparison insulting.
Paul Ryan gets it. America has an acute poverty problem, and Washington doesn't have dibs on softening its devastating blows — even as we spend more than $1 trillion a year combating it.
Sen. Marco Rubio said Tuesday that Congress has a responsibility to tackle entitlement reform sooner rather than later, making him the latest of the likely 2016 Republican presidential contenders to say it is time for the party to address the thorny subject head-on.
In the latest prep work for a presidential campaign, Rand Paul is conspicuously courting moderate and establishment Republicans while Ted Cruz keeps up a travel schedule that has 2016 written all over it.
Authorities are looking into whether marijuana or alcohol played a role in the case of a Montana homeowner accused of setting a trap and killing a German exchange student in his garage.
U.S. Rep. Paul Ryan, the former GOP vice presidential nominee, told delegates at Wisconsin's Republican convention Saturday that the party must unify.
The father of a 17-year-old exchange student shot dead in Montana departed the U.S. on Thursday after criticizing the nation's gun culture and arranging for his son's body to be flown back to Germany.
Rep. Paul Ryan met with the Congressional Black Caucus on Wednesday to try and mend ties after he was criticized for making controversial statements about inner-city men.
Far from public scrutiny, Republican presidential hopefuls, high-powered donors and other national political and business leaders gathered last month at a five-star resort in Georgia for a secretive meeting to discuss the midterm elections, foreign policy and the economy.