- ‘TipsforJesus’ strikes in New York, with three massive tips
- John Podesta jumps aboard Obama ship to sell second-term agenda
- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
Latest Paul Ryan Items
The mainstream press continues to rant about the divisions in the Republican Party and the bodacious behavior among certain conservatives. But those very same conservatives will soon gather in a show of unity and resolve, boasting an all-star lineup. Lest critics forget, the Values Voter Summit is scheduled for mid-October in the nation's capital, and the tenacious heavyweights are ready to rumble, whether journalists pay attention or not.
Rep. Paul Ryan — former vice presidential candidate, current Wisconsin congressman and rumored White House candidate for 2016 — has scored a deal for a book, due out in August, commenting on the state of conservatism and the way of the Republican Party's future.
ANALYSIS: Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker's record ordinarily would have conservatives dreaming of a 2016 White House bid, but two hurdles stand between Mr. Walker and a presidential nomination run.
Rep. Paul Ryan announced Wednesday that he opposes President Obama's push for military strikes in Syria, saying that the administration has bungled the situation and damaged the nation's credibility on the global stage.
Sen. Ted Cruz said Wednesday that the Obama administration is failing to protect U.S. national security in the Middle East and is falsely peddling the notion that the threat of Muslim terrorism has faded.
In the run-up to the 2016 presidential election, the Republican Party will explode. When the smoke clears, there will be four (four!) new parties.
The Hill's annual list of the wealthiest members of Congress — with a comparison to their home districts' wealth.
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg's political action group is coming to the defense of Rep. Paul Ryan with a pro-immigration-reform ad buy in the Wisconsin Republican's congressional district, Politico reported.
President Obama does not plan to meet one-on-one with Russian President Vladimir Putin as part of a trip to Russia next month if the asylum situation with NSA leaker Edward Snowden does not change.